Master Association Residents Website, Inverness, Illinois 

Management (847) 359-8980
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Contact Us
Interested in learning more about Shires of Inverness?

​The Shires of Inverness was developed by Arthur J. Rogers & Co., and is a condo and town home community built in the early 1980’s located in Inverness, Illinois. 
The Shires features a 149 town homes and 17 condos on 38 acres. 

Amenities include a heated pool, two tennis courts, two private ponds and a clubhouse. 
The Shires of Inverness is located on Roselle Road, just north of Euclid Avenue. 

Our community is managed by WL Seymour, Inc.
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
...........................................................
The Shires of Inverness - Illinois 60067
The Shires of Inverness / Inverness, IL 60067
Inverness offers its residents a lifestyle not ordinarily available in many of Chicagoland's other suburbs. Most residential streets seem to meander aimlessly through our countryside.

In 1962, Inverness was incorporated as a Village. The first meeting of the Village board was held at the Field House, which was then at the western edge of the Village. In 1977, the Village Hall was relocated to a 100-year old farmhouse on Palatine Road. It was again relocated in 1985 to its present location at the four silos, a famous community landmark. 
​   
Inverness Village Hall
1400 Baldwin Rd. Inverness, IL 60067
847.358.7740